Delivery & Returns
This delivery policy gives details of the delivery methods, delivery periods and delivery charges that apply to any orders for our products made through our website. This policy is a legally binding document, and forms part of the contract of sale between you and us made under our terms and conditions of sale.
We will deliver to the following countries and territories: Worldwide . If the address for delivery of your order is a UK mainland address, then you will be able to select Standard Delivery, 1st class or Next Day Delivery from the following delivery methods. If the address for delivery of your order is not a UK mainland address, then you will be able to select Worldwide Shipping from the following delivery methods :
1st Class Delivery
Next Day Delivery
Standard delivery dispatched up to 5 working days after the order is placed, these periods run from the close of business on that day. If you place your order after 3pm on a working day, or on a non-working day, these periods run from the close of business on the next following working day. These periods are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the specified period.
Delivery charges will be calculated and automatically applied to your order during the checkout process. This table indicates the applicable charges / how charges are calculated for the different delivery methods. All amounts are stated in GBP and are inclusive of VAT. Delivery method Charges:
Delivery Method Charges
Standard delivery £3.50 2nd class Royal Mail 2-5 working days, after dispatch.
1st Class Delivery: £3.95 1 First Class Delivery (Orders delivered within 1 – 2 Working days following Dispatch)
World Wide Shipping: £10.00
Saturday: £7.50 Saturday Delivery (Order before 3pm Friday)
Receipt and Signature
Additional deliveries and collection
If the delivery attempt is unsuccessful, our delivery service providers will leave a card at your address, with instructions on how you may collect your product. Such instructions will include a time limit for collection.
If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us by email to email@example.com. If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, and you do not collect your products from our delivery service provider within the time specified on the card left at your address, then we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products, providing that we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery. An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
- You provided the wrong address for delivery.
- There is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided.
- The address for delivery is not reasonably accessible.
- The address for delivery cannot safely be accessed.
- Where in person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this 14 day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances. We can not accept any returned items without their original tags.
This returns policy applies to customers all our customer world wide.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights (such as your rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- We receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of delivery of the product
- The returned product is unused, in its original packaging, with any labels still attached,
- and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new
- You comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
- None of the exclusions set out below apply.
If you need to return an item to us please follow these steps:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- State your order number as the subject of the email along with the word return, for example: ‘RETURN – XXXX0NS’.
- You will then receive instructions on how to return the goods back to us.
- Please enclose your original invoice inside stating either REFUND or RETURN.
- Underwear, tights or swimwear bottoms cannot be returned due to health and hygiene reasons.
- Delivery charges will be refundable if the goods you have received are faulty or the sale has been refunded.
- Any exchanges made will be posted back to you by us at our expense.
- Any faulty goods will be refunded, provided you have contacted us first.
- Sale items are final.
*All tags attached, unworn, no stains, strong smells, make up or tan.
You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
The following products may not be returned under this policy:
Goods that have been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged in anyway.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy (excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us).
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we received your returned product.
Unless the item you are returning to us is deemed to be faulty you will not be refunded the postage cost on that order.
Please note that if you have placed an Order and received a free promotional item in return for spending in excess of a certain amount, please be aware that if you return an item for a refund which takes the value of thisOrder under the specified amount, you may be required to pay in full for the free item unless this item is returned at the same time as the item giving rise to the refund (this will be deducted from any refund due)’
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
We will not refund or exchange the product
If we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.